Last updated: 03th November 2020
Our Application does not provide any services which allow our Users to interact or exchange information with other Application Users.
By using the Application, the User represents and warrant that such User:
To use this Application we may require you to download the Application from Google Play ® . To find out more, please, visit and read Google Play Terms of Service.
Once you login to the Application you may be proposed to update your account and purchase a Subscription. Please, find more details about the Subscription in our Payments and Refund Policy.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
USER’S PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Application for any purpose other than that for which we make the Application available.
As a User of the Application, you convey and agree not to:
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that the Users are eligible to use the Application and they are granted a limited license to access and use the Application for the personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights previously not expressly granted to you in and to the Application, Content, and the Marks.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
In any case, you convey and grant, that you shall not:
• reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Application; • use the Application for creating a software, product or service, that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with Application; • violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Application; • use the Application to send automated queries to any website; • make the Application available over a network or other environmental permitting access or use by multiple devices or the Users at the same time; • use the Application for any revenue-generating endeavour or any other purpose for which it is not designed or intended; • make any adaptation, improvement, modification, enhancement, derivative work of the Application; • use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our intellectual property in the design, manufacture, licensing, distribution or development, of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Application infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify via [email protected].
ADVERTISERS, THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Application may contain (or you may be sent via the Application) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We allow the Advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Application, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
After you sign in the Application you will be required to complete the registration process by logging in with your Google Play Account. After you have signed up for a Trial Period, that is a 3 days long (“Trial Period”), we may offer you to order a Subscription to become a “Subscriber”.
As consideration for the Subscription provided to the Subscriber, the Subscriber must pay fees in accordance with the Subscription Offer selected by User. The Subscriber may do this on the Application, in which case his / her purchase of the Subscription will be the subject to Google Play Terms of Service, available here .
After the Subscription purchasing, the Subscriber will receive the additional options and settings on the Application, such as:
• Remove ads • Personalized settings for every app: turn on/off, vibration • All notification themes are available • Sleep mode • Unlimited app groups
The list of above-mentioned options may be updated from time to time by us.
As a Subscriber who purchases the Subscription, you hereby authorise us to bill you via your preferred payment method, details of which you provide with your Google Play Account ®, for the applicable fee in advance on the date of Subscription purchasing and each anniversary thereafter for the duration of your account.
1. shall be payable in the currency indicated in the Subscription selected by you (otherwise, there might be used the convertation currency rate);
2. are non-refundable, unless this agreement expressly provides otherwise;
3. are inclusive of any applicable sales tax.
If we are unable to bill you via your preferred payment method within 30 days of the relevant due date, and without prejudice to any of our other rights and remedies we may, without liability to you, disable your account and access to all or part of the Application and we shall be under no obligation to re-enable the same until such fees have been paid.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes in relation to fees even if it has already requested or received payment.
If we have received a “properly prepared refund request’ from you upon expiry of the period stipulated in the Google ® Refund Policy , namely: 48 hours and more, we will set a term that will not exceeds 60 calendar days for a refund decision.
If within 10 calendar days after the purchase the User doesn't send to us a “properly prepared refund request’ or sends, but after 10 days, we consider the User to be a valid Subscriber.
The “properly prepared refund request” must contain at least:
• The Date of purchase (a Google receipt must be attached). • The Operation identifier (must be on the receipt) • Specifies the application in which the purchase is made • The country the User lives in; • Description of the reason to unsubscribe.
The “properly prepared refund request’ must be sent to [email protected]
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the contents of the Application at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Application. We also reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Application without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Application.
The application is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. By using this Application you agree that your use of the application services will be at your sole risk. In no event will we or our , employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the application, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The Application is intended for users who are at least 16 years old. Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to register for the Application.
COMMUNICATIONS AND SIGNATURES
By using the Application, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Application, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE APPLICATION. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Application or to receive further information regarding the use of the Application, please contact us at [email protected] by sending the email.