Last updated: 25 March 2022
We process the personal data of mobile application users for the following legitimate business purposes:
• to create user accounts/profiles that allow you to use our Services, as needed; • to provide and manage the Services you request; • to enable you to communicate with other users; • to send you communications related to the Services (for instance: regarding changes, updates, new features); • to verify and confirm payments (we do not collect or store credit card information, our payment service providers give us information about your purchases so that we know if the payment went through); • to provide suitable versions of our services (for instance, the desired language); • to respond to your support requests (for example, if you contact us with a complaint or comment); • to provide social features as part of the Services.
We use the clients’ data to ensure the safety and transparency of the social features of the Services, to combat fraud, and to provide an acceptable use, as follows: • to track the use of the Services and their social features; • for automatic or manual moderation of chats; • to prevent and/or detect illegal activity, deception, or fraudulent activity; • to take action against users who commit fraudulent or deceptive acts, as well as against illegal activities (including against hacking or cheating).
• to conduct optional user surveys; • to be able to provide a personalized user experience (based on your purchase history, in-app activity, and other information); • to conduct research, testing, optimizing, developing, and improving the Services and user experience; • to remember information for your subsequent authorization when using the Services; • to inform you about promotions, awards, upcoming events, and other news about the products and services of our application; • to enable our team to receive information about errors you/your gadget encounter while using our Services and to correct problems and compatibility issues; • to process and analyze data to better understand your preferences and improve your user experience and enjoyment of our Services. We may also collect statistics about your interactions with the community, such as whether you view messages or what links you click on; • if you choose to interact with our team through a social network or community pages, we may collect your information and use it to operate our social network and community pages, including interacting with you, and we may also share your posts on these pages.
• to tailor relevant personalized or non-personalized advertising to you; • to request our advertising partners to show or not show our advertisements to you based on your user’s activity; • to track applications installs and activity in in-app events (to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns); • to provide you with personalized user’s offers and rewards (based on your purchase history and user’s activity, among other information); • to send marketing communications and/or newsletters.
• to comply with the legit obligations of our mobile application; • to exercise, establish, or defend the company’s legit rights, or to protect the vital interests of you or others; • with your consent, we may also process your data for additional purposes.
Our team as well as our service providers/partners may ask for customers’ consent to process their data for certain purposes, which will be explained to users when their consent is requested.
The application administration process clients’ personal data for our legitimate business interests that do not violate customers’ privacy and may reasonably be expected in the context of their use of our Services, in particular:
• to analyze and improve our Services to meet the needs of our users; • to develop new products and features; • to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, misuse, security, or technical issues with our application; • to protect us, our users, or the public from infringement, property damage, or safety hazards, as required by law or to the extent permitted by law; • to provide our users with a personalized app experience, in-app offers, and rewards; • for promotion purposes (including marketing and advertising); • to manage social media pages.
We process customers’ data to provide the Services they request (for instance, make the application available to users, provide customer support services, and all that jazz).
Our team processes users’ data when there is a corresponding legit obligation, for example, in response to a court order or a reasonable request from public authorities.
The table shows the type of user personal data and the purposes of such collection and/or processing that we carry out.
|the purpose of data collecting/processing||types of clients’ personal info||legit grounds for such collecting/processing||the storage time|
|providing access to the application||
|safety and security needs||
||legit interest||no more than 3 years|
|user support service||
|interaction via the application||
||legit interest and user’s consent||while the portal is installed on your gadget|
||legit compliance||no more than 3 years|
||legit interest||while the portal is installed on your gadget|
Study the following table to get to know the meaning of the system files to which clients give the consent.
|android.permission.bluetooth||allows application to connect to paired bluetooth devices|
|android.permission.bluetooth_admin||allows application to discover and pair bluetooth devices|
|android.permission.access_coarse_location||allows an app to access approximate location|
|android.permission.access_fine_location||allows an app to access precise location|
|android.permission.foreground_service||allows a regular application to use service.startforeground|
|android.permission.vibrate||allows access to the vibrator|
|com.android.vending.billing||allows application to use in - app purchase|
|android.permission.internet||allows applications to open network sockets|
|android.permission.access_network_state||allows applications to access information about networks|
|permission query_all_packages||allows query of any normal app on the device, regardless of manifest declarations|
These types of data may be required by third parties. Our application servers do not have these data types. For this reason, the app asks for user consent. As a result, the clients of our application will be able to access it, and we will be able to ensure the stable functioning of the platform. We will do all this according to the requirements of the current legislation.
We may share customers’ personal data to:
We provide and implement all necessary security measures to protect the personal data of our users. Feel free to contact us via e-mail [email protected] in case you are positive that your interaction with our company is no longer safe and secure.
If a user of our mobile application wishes to change the way data is processed, he or she has the full right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. If a user of our application wishes to access, or in any way modify any personal data we have obtained and hold about him or her, he or she may send us an email at [email protected]
At the time of collection of personal data, we do not know the real age of our users. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of 16, and we do not intentionally target personalized advertising to such users. If you believe that we have any data from or relating to a child under the age of 16, please contact us so that we can delete such information as quickly as possible.
Our users must be fully informed of the Subscription and Refund Policy of our organization. Occasionally, app customers may receive a notification with pricing terms and details of a subscription offer or some updates.